Boost your car parking security with our efficient, simple, and easy-to-use Pay and Display car park ticket machines. This will provide you with peace of mind and facilitate motorists to pay for parking without any hassle. Our Pay and Display service helps you generate additional revenue from your idle land. We offer services to a wide range of users including hotels, hospitals, pubs, restaurants, and many more.
We, at Euro Parking Services, understand our customers’ requirements, hence provide them with a range of Pay and Display machines that are designed to meet all types of car park requirements. Therefore, if you are looking for a parking display system that you can rely on without constant surveillance, get in contact with our team.
What is a Pay and Display machine?
A Pay and Display machine is basically a type of ticket machine used for regulating parking in car parks. Motorists are required to purchase a parking ticket from a machine and display it on the dashboard. Details given on a printed ticket are usually the location, operator of the machine, expiry date & time, time entered, and fee paid. Parking Patrol officers check vehicle windscreens for valid Pay and Display tickets and issue PCNs to those who abuse the system.
How does our Pay and Display service work?
We provide our clients with support and advice so that they get maximum returns from their idle land, with our parking ticket machine system.
Before installing a Pay and Display machine, we conduct an onsite evaluation and the accompanying car park signs. We check and maintain the Pay and Display meters on a regular basis. Our Patrol officers will patrol your site at certain times of the day or night, or you can also request on-call patrols if preferred.
We highly suggest car park owners consider implementing ANPR systems that go one step further in limiting contact whilst simultaneously enhancing the efficiency and profitability of your car park. Advance Pay and Display Machines have an alphanumeric keypad that allows the car park user to enter their full registration number before they pay for their parking.
Key Features of Pay and Display System
The Pay and Display system offers you a plethora of features. Some of them are mentioned below:
- One of the key features of the Pay and Display system is that it’s cost-effective. You can start making an extra stream of revenue by charging motorists a small fee to park on your unused land.
- Car park users can pay at the machine, online, using an app or by phone; eliminating the need of carrying cash, thus leading to a satisfying parking experience & a pleasant customer journey.
- We also have the facility to link Pay and Display systems with ANPR cameras, using which we instantly identify any vehicle that has exceeded the stay period, or that has not purchased a ticket at all.
- Before the installation of Pay and display parking machine on your property, we arrange a meeting to discuss the potential possibilities and effective ways to make handsome revenue.
Benefits of our Pay and Display service
Our Pay and display service provides you with various benefits such as:
- They are simple and cost-effective to implement. Our team can easily install ticketing machines so you can begin securely managing your car park instantly.
- These types of parking systems are reliable even in adverse weather conditions so you won’t have to worry about their functioning as they will be up and running all year round.
- Our services also include the provision of Pay and Display parking signs.
- Pay and display systems help you create passive income as you can charge motorists to park on your property.
- They can operate 24/7, as there is no need for attendants at any point and the car park can remain open at all times.
Please get in contact with our team of specialists today for more information regarding our Car Park Pay and Display systems in Birmingham (We serve the whole United Kingdom).
Contact us at 08541210065. We would be delighted to serve you with our effective and user-friendly services.