High-Accuracy Thermal Cameras for Fever Detection in the Workplace.
Protect your staff, guests and customers with a real-time thermal camera, to measure body temperature, accurately and safely.
Fast, efficient and simple to use – our highly-accurate, easy to operate cameras have an infrared body heat temperature sensor, which can detect whether a person has a fever, or EBT (elevated body temperature).
Our cameras are suitable for a variety of workplaces – including bars, restaurants, venues, shops, hospitals, gyms and airports – as well as outdoor public spaces occupied by professionals working in law and order, search and rescue, security patrolling, etc.
Types of Thermal Cameras We Supply
Bullet Thermal Camera
With advanced detectors and algorithms, our Thermal Bullet Camera is designed to quickly and accurately identify elevated skin-surface temperatures.
This easy-to-operate infrared temperature camera can be used for prompt and introductory temperature screening in offices, factories, stations, schools, shops, restaurants, bars, airports and other public buildings.
- Takes just one second to detect skin-surface body temperature.
- Simultaneous multi-person detection.
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- Immediate alarm response to notify operators.
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat sources.
- Face mask detection.
- This thermographic camera features 384 X 288 resolution (thermal) and 4MP resolution (optical). It has a 15mm lens, temperature accuracy: ±0.5 °C, and 24 VAC/12 VDC/PoE, (with 3-year warranty).
Thermal Imaging Camera
This handheld thermal camera device, with integrated infrared temperature sensor, enables fever observation, highest temperature target tracking, and distance measurement, via a simple connection to any Wi-Fi hot spot.
This heat camera provides you with a clear view, even in total darkness. The device is highly suitable for outdoor professions such as security patrolling, law and order enforcement, search and rescue, etc.
- Portable, optical infrared imager – optimised for conducting rapid, accurate non-contact body temperature measurements.
- Camera temperature sensor measures the skin’s surface temperature, permitting the user to recognise persons with possible EBT (Elevated Body Temperature).
- Non-contact temperature measurements protect both parties during fever screening.
- This handheld body temperature measurement camera features 160 × 120 resolution (thermal) and 8 MP resolution (optical), with thermographic accuracy up to ±0.5 °C. It has a 3.5” LCD touch display, is fully dismountable, and contains a rechargeable Li-ion Battery with a 3-year warranty.
Access Control Face Recognition terminal with Temperature Screening function.
This face recognition terminal works as an access control device, and is mainly applied within security access control systems, such as logistic centres, airports, university campuses, alarm centres, communal dwellings, etc.
- Superior recognition in any environment.
- Top-level security.
- Easy to manage and operate.
- Better extensibility.
- Access Control Face Recognition Terminal with Temperature Screening Function: Plug & Play, 2MP Camera, 7inch Touch Screen, Temperature Measurement Range accuracy: ± 0.5 °C, Mifare 1 card, Facial Recognition Distance 0.5 to 1.5m, (5-year warranty).
Bridge Metal & Thermal Detector with Temperature Measurement Camera
The Temperature Screening Thermal Camera can detect elevated skin-surface temperatures in moving crowds such as passengers, commuters and shoppers, with accuracy up to ±0.3°C.
- Increased safety.
- High Efficiency.
- Al detection.
- Multi-person detection.
- Walk-Through Metal Detector with Temperature Measurement Camera, 160×120 Thermal, 4MP Optical, Temperature accuracy:±0.5 °C, LCD Screen, Counting display: displays the walk-through people number, metal alarm times, real-time temperature, audible strobe light alarm, 110-240VAC, (3-year warranty).
- COVID-19 is the disease caused by the new coronavirus that emerged in China in December 2019. The symptoms include cough, fever, shortness of breath, muscle aches, sore throat, unexplained loss of taste or smell, diarrhoea and headache. The disease can be severe, and in a number of cases has caused death. There has been around 4,437,442 confirmed cases of COVID-19 across the world.
- During this extraordinary time, every business up and down the country is struggling in one way or another with the unprecedented times we’re facing with COVID-19. It is a pandemic that no one has ever had to contend with before, so, it’s no surprise that many business owners are feeling a certain level of worry about when they can get their workforce back to work, whilst still keeping the health and welfare of both the team and members of the public at the forefront of their operations.
- By introducing our new service of High Accuracy Thermal Body Measurement Cameras, we believe we are able to assist both existing and new clients with the challenges brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic. This new service will help businesses to ensure they can manage a safe environment for their staff and customers, and these cameras can help to stop the disease from spreading.
Why Use Thermal Cameras?
In efforts to contain the highly contagious virus causing COVID-19, Thermal Cameras set up at checkpoints or hand-held by personnel at airports, borders, entrances to businesses, schools, and other institutions, are being used to screen large numbers of people for elevated body temperatures rapidly and reliably. “At Euro our goal is to get people back to work, but to get them back to work safely and to ensure they have a safe working environment.“
The Times – “Hunt wants Temperature scanners in workplaces”
BBC News – “Coronavirus: Commuters could be asked to check their temperature”
CNBC – “Tyson Foods deploys walk-through temperature scanners at three US sites that help feed millions”
mySA – “NH company sees increased demand for thermal cameras to screen for coronavirus”
South China Morning Post – “Use of ‘temperature guns’ is increasingly common as authorities and companies screen people entering buildings”
The Solution For Your Business
Have you started thinking about how your business will be ready for its exit strategy to trade when we leave lockdown?
- Be Safer, Faster and Smarter by choosing from our range of High Accuracy Thermal Body Measurement Cameras and services.
- The High Accuracy Thermal Body Measurement Cameras can be used anywhere: Homes, Office, Construction sites, Schools, NHS Hospitals/ surgery’s / Pharmacy’s, Travel – Airports / Bus terminals / Railway stations, Shopping malls, SME retail shops etc.
- Our team is trained to install and set up the cameras. From the time you place your order, we can have them installed on your premises within one week – or sooner if your requirement is urgent.
- Our product prices range from £2,000 – £20,000, depending on the type and size of your business. We are able to give recommendations to clients if required, as to the type of camera that will suit their business best.